Mahindra Goodwood, Cape Town has various demonstrators that you are able to test and a array of models on show at their showroom. Please do not hesitate to come view for yourself or to contact one of our professional sales staff members.
THE DEFINITIVE URBAN SUV - AT HOME ANYWHERE.
Contemporary styling provides the striking first impression of the New Generation Scorpio, with a new aggressive exterior that includes dual projector headlamps with LED ‘eyebrows’, an imposing chrome accented front grille, integrated bonnet airscoop, and tough new roadarmour bumpers. The elegant new LED tail lamps and stunning 17” Alloy wheels and other styling elements further complete the look.
And it’s not all on the surface either – the New Generation Scorpio is powered by Mahindra’s legendary 2.2l, 4-cylinder turbocharged Hawk diesel engine with a new 5-speed manual transmission with improved gearshift for a smooth drive, free from fatigue.
NEW LEVELS OF COMFORT, CONTROL AND CONVENIENCE
The New Generation Scorpio responds to your every need with a luxurious blue-grey interior, dual-tone dashboard with a well-designed centre console loaded with features including the touch screen infotainment system with GPS navigation, Bluetooth, CD/DVD, and with USB/AUX support. The management system provides vehicle related information at the tip of your fingers while the fully automatic temperature control maintains the cabin just as you like it without a need for constant adjustment. Air is circulated evenly through front and rear vents. On the driverâ€™s side the 3-D effect instrument cluster keeps you in-tune with the vital statistics of your drive and journey, and the all new sporty steering wheel incorporates cruise, audio and telephone controls to keep your hands where they should be. The driver’s seat also offers height adjustment to ensure your comfort.
ther advances include the introduction of Micro-hybrid technology that enables the engine to intelligently switch into standby mode when not in use, thereby saving both fuel and the environment. Rain and light sensors automatically turn the lights on in adverse lighting conditions and your wipers on in the rain. The Tyretronics system provides live readings of tyre pressures as you go, and will keep you informed of any sudden changes, and you will never struggle to park again with the Intellipark sytem that warns of any obstacles within 15 – 20cm, making parking safe and convenient. There is also a Voice Assist System to provide timely reminders of anything from fuel levels to seat belts and door ajar.
On the performance front, new Cushion Suspension and Anti-Roll Technology provide unparalleled stability and road holding, while ABS (anti-lock braking system) with EBD (electronic brakeforce distribution) will prevent you from skidding and losing control in instances of sudden braking.
Other safety aspects of the Scorpio include dual front airbags, crash protection crumple zones, steel bars in the doors to absorb and defer impact and a collapsible steering column to reduce injury in case of collision. The engine immobiliser includes an encrypted key recognition system that will reject any foreign key accessing the vehicle. This is further supported by the anti-theft warning system that will sound a siren upon any attempt at illegal entry.
- The Voice Assist System provides timely reminders of anything from fuel levels to seat belts and door ajar.
- More than just elegant LED tail lamps, hazard lights are automatically activated in emergencies such as sudden braking, or even when the bonnet is opened alongside the road.
- Mahindra’s legendary 2.2l mHawk turbo-diesel engine with new 5-speed manual transmission.
- Projector headlamps with distinctive LED eyebrow.
- Cushion Suspension (A) And Anti-Roll Technology (B) provide higher flexibility and greater shock absorption
- Sporty steering wheel with audio, telephone and cruise controls at your fingertips.
- Digital climate control will keep conditions comfortable in the cabin.
- Multiple 12V power outlets to keep your accessories charged.
- Luxuriously appointed blue-grey seats create a sophisticated interior.
- The 3-dimensional instrument cluster keeps you perfectly informed throughout your journey.
- Fully adjustable vents distribute the air throughout the cabin.
- Fully adjustable driver’s seat controls.
- Rain and light sensors will automatically activate wipers and headlights in adverse conditions.
- Micro-hybrid technology intelligently switches the engine into standby mode when not in use, saving both fuel and the environment.
- The touchscreen infotainment centre provides a central source of information about your car’s operation and maintenance as well as an easy interface for communication, navigation and entertainment.
- The Tyretronics System keeps track of tyre pressures even whilst you’re driving.
- Built-in satellite navigation will ensure you’ll always find your way.
- The Intellipark system will help you into, and out of, the tightest spots.
- ABS (anti-lock braking system) with EBD (electronic brake distribution) will prevent you from skidding and losing controlin instances of sudden braking.
- Dual front airbags will help to protect you in cases of sudden impact.
Please click ths link to download the product brochure and specifications of the Mahindra Scorpio S10 Mahindra Scorpio Brochure